To provide forward-thinking and streamlined operational processes, human resource care, and effective procurement systems that meet the highest expectations and standards for conducting innovative research. Our aim is to perform our efforts with integrity and establish strong partnerships and teams that have strategic direction and growth.
Our vision for the next 5 years
1. To have a department with high-quality effective operations that run smoothly without problems.
2. To have a department that manages all TRUE operations by syncing research timelines to efficient systems that answers the needs of the scientific operations in human resource, procurement, and administrative processes.
- To efficiently and effectively manage human capital, financials, and operational resource issues to improve overall organizational performance by being committed to compliance with organizational policies.
- To provide efficient operations through analytical ability to diagnose operational problems by identifying key issues, think strategically, provide alternative courses of action and produce a sound, practical, and acceptable solution.
- To foster teamwork by listening openly and effectively and ensuring accurate understanding by facilitating an open exchange of ideas and information in individual and group situations
- To provide high-quality goods and services for our operations delivered in a timely and efficient manner.